Author(s) or editor(s)
Throughout 2006 The Forum held a series of five workshops on: animals and genomics; intellectual property; the evaluation of genetic health services; the disciplinary contributions of philosophy, law and social sciences to genomics policy; and regional innovation policies and biotechnology industries.
These workshops brought together an international mix of scholars, policy-makers and scientists to focus on questions raised by these issues. Summaries of these meetings' discussions are available to download.
- Philosophy, Social Sciences and Law in Public Policy Making in Genomics
- Animal Genomes in Science, Social Science and Culture
- Evaluation of Genetic Services
- Regional Innovation Policy and the Biotechnology Industry
- Genomics and Intellectual Property - available soon